It’s all about food.
Health concerns that will benefit from Nutritional Therapy:
- Digestive Problems (Constipation, Diarrhea, bloating, IBS, Reflux, Food allergies/Intolerances, diverticulitis)
- Weight problems (Weight gain/inability to lose weight, sugar cravings, blood sugar imbalances, diabetes)
- Cardio-Vascular Health (Raised cholesterol, high blood pressure, Metabolic Syndrome)
- Hormonal Imbalances/Women’s Health (infertility, PMS, PCOS, Endometriosis, Menopause symptoms, Recurring Thrush, Cystitis.)
- Skin Conditions (Acne, Eczema, Psoriasis, Rosacea)
- Mental health & General Wellbeing (Low mood, Anxiety, Fatigue, Poor Concentration)
- Autoimmune conditions ( such as Fibromyalgia, Chronic fatigue syndrome, Lupus, Rheumatoid arthritis, that often do not respond to conventional medicine)
I am not here to waste your time telling you an avocado is healthier than a snickers bar. What we focus on is why you are still choosing the snickers bar when know it’s not good for you! What you eat has a huge impact on your body and greatly influences your health. Many times, small adjustments on your daily menu can have a huge effect. I want people to focus on the purpose of food, which I narrow down to two reasons – for fuel and cellular building blocks.
If you find yourself overeating, having a hard time losing weight, feeling stressed, unable to sleep well, or suffering from chronic illnesses, hormonal imbalances, mood disorders, and weight issues, then Nutritional Therapy is a great solution.
What is Nutritional Therapy
Nutritional Therapy takes an evidenced-based approach to promote ideal health, peak performance, and optimum vitality through personalized nutritional plans and lifestyle adjustments. Dr. Tom and his team use a wide range of tools to assess and identify your potential nutritional imbalances and understand how these may contribute to symptoms and health concerns. By addressing nutritional balance, we’re able to help steer your body towards optimal health.
This approach promotes the benefits of good, wholesome, unprocessed foods for optimal well-being, as well as the therapeutic effects of particular foods for specific health conditions.
Benefits of Nutritional Therapy
- Maintaining optimal digestion and absorption
- Promoting emotional and psychological wellbeing
- Promoting healthy energy levels
- Supporting and encouraging metabolic and hormonal homeostasis
- Augmenting natural detoxification and elimination
- Promoting healthy immunity
- Optimizing skin vitality
- Optimizing thyroid function and performance
Nutrition Therapy with Dr. Tom
Every person is different. We take an individualized approach and focus on helping you identify your body’s specific nutritional needs. Our nutritional assessments help create a guide of your unique needs for energy, immunity, resilience, and overcoming or preventing illnesses and diseases.
We provide the data to help you understand your current nutritional baseline. We use this information to customize a diet plan for you to eat better and to identify deficiencies, which may require nutritional supplements.
Our process will also help identify the root cause of symptoms you may be having. We then identify lifestyle changes to optimize body functions, which enable you to achieve your health goals.
Let’s talk about your health. Request a consultation today!